Viair 444C Heavy Duty On Board Air Supply System Car Tyre Inflator Air Ride Camping Leisure Off-Road 4×4 Campervan Splitty Amarok
Brand New 100% Genuine Viair Parts and accessories
VIAIR’s Heavy Duty Onboard Air System is a pre-packaged compressed air solution that provides a faster 33% duty cycle 400C compressor, 2.5-gallon air tank, and all components needed to install a working system capable of inflating tires right out of the box.
There are a number of useful applications and uses for a Viair onboard air supply system.
These can include, tyre inflation, the mobile use of any air tools, (for example, a tyre fitter, or a mobile mechanic), air horns, managing air locking differentials, or an air suspension system.
Whatever your application or use, you can rely on a Viair Onboard Air System, every time, all the time.
- 2.5 Gallon VIAIR Air Tank
- 444C VIAIR Compressor
- 30ft. Coil Hose with Quick Connects (20019) OR
- 30ft. Black Sleeved Inside Braided Coil Hose (20020)
- Tire Inflation Gun with 200 PSI Gauge
- 0-220 PSI Pressure Regulator
- Sealed Pressure Switch (165 PSI on, 200 PSI off)
- 200 PSI Illuminated Dash Panel Gauge
- (2) 40-amp Relays
- Inline Fuse Holder
- 1/4” Quick Connect Coupler (M)
- 1/4” 250 PSI Safety Valve
- 1/4” Drain Cock
- (2) 1/8” BSP to 1/4” NPT
- (3) 1/4” Compression Fittings
- 5 Pc. 1/4” NPT Plugs Kit
- 6-Port Billet Manifold with Mounting Bracket (1/4”)
- (2) 20ft. 1/4” Air Line Included
- Electrical Connections
All Fittings are NPT rated unless otherwise noted.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 40 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended.
Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8″ is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs.
Recommended torque for 1/4″ and 3/8″ is 16 ~ 18 ft. lbs.
NOTE: The installation instructions in this video are only applicable to single-compressor onboard air systems (Part Numbers: 10003, 10005, 10007, and 20001). For other OBA’s, the wiring is different. If you have installation questions, please contact our customer service team.
You can find the Viair instruction manual for single compressor on board kits here
See our shop for more Viair products & accessories, plus 1000s more Aftermarket, Performance & Genuine OEM VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat Parts