Brand New GAZ GGA446 Coilover Kit For All VW GOLF MK3 GTI VR6 Syncro All Models, Custom Made Per Spec
Due to a cancelled order, we have a VR6 Gaz Gold Kit In Stock. No Waiting!
Gaz Gold height adjustable kits are a premium range of suspension units designed for tarmac motorsport and the serious track day enthusiast.
The main features of these kits are:
1. Front and rear units adjust bump and rebound from a single control knob on the side of the unit.
2. Struts and semi struts have 62mm bodies for increased oil capacity. These units are fitted with 22mm diameter induction hardened piston rods that are hard chrome plated for strength and durability.
3. All units have multi lip sealing. The outer seal is a metal encased wiper to clean the piston rod. This in turn extends main seal performance and oil retention under extreme conditions.
4. All the Gold range are fitted with a gas cell in the outer reservoir and filled with a high viscosity index multi grade oil to prevent cavitation and reduce fade in motor racing conditions.
5. The coilovers and telescopic units in this range utilise lightweight billet alloy components where possible, i.e. bases, end fittings, seats, lockrings, rod guides and gland nuts. The outer tube is steel with a black zinc plated coating to provide the best anti corrosive finish possible. All outer alloy components are anodised.
6. A full range of springs are stocked at the factory for road and motorsport use.
GAZ Coilovers are Brand New and Custom Made to your order/specification of model and requirements;
Order Lead Time is approx 3 weeks – GAZ Coilovers can be customised spring type wise and setup wise, so be sure to message us with your engine size and requirements and plans of use, If you’d like a custom spec this is Gaz’s best feature.
Due to a cancelled order, we have this VR6 Gaz Gold Kit In Stock. No Waiting!
Quantity of 1 includes 1 Full Gaz Gold Coilover Kit as pictured (VR6 Kit is pictured)
We also supply New OEM VW Bearings, Top Mounts or Powerflex Top Mounts, as well as a all new nuts and bolts, which we recommend when fitting coilovers, see our shop for those plus 1000s more Performance & Genuine OEM VW Parts.